[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3887)
Okolice Bluesa • Wyświetl temat - Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Big Moon Ritual

Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Big Moon Ritual

Wszelkie informacje o nowych płytach, zapowiedziach i planach wydawniczych.

Moderator: mods

Postautor: Dziadek Władek » czerwca 3, 2012, 8:49 pm

@Cold Lady i posener:
Nie musicie dochodzić swoich "racji". Oboje daliście tutaj niezły materiał do "przestudiowania"... :)
Władek Pękała
Awatar użytkownika
Dziadek Władek
bluespatronize
bluespatronize

Postautor: posener » czerwca 3, 2012, 9:02 pm

Awatar użytkownika
posener
bluespatronize
bluespatronize

Postautor: Cold Lady » czerwca 3, 2012, 9:07 pm

Awatar użytkownika
Cold Lady
bluespatronize
bluespatronize

Postautor: posener » czerwca 4, 2012, 9:08 am

Nic się nie dzieje na forum to jedziemy dalej :D

"As a live band, we took way more cues from Led Zeppelin, how they played live, [and we] took way more cues from Little Feat and The Grateful Dead, I mean we certainly tried to. That's the bands that we were emulating with how we did things live." - Steve Gorman

I ciekawy fragment na temat The Faces:
"If you want to say Rod Stewart, well our band, truth is that we don't play anything like The Faces. If you A/B our music and The Faces, it's pretty hard to find. It's not to say that we don't love those records - we listen to The Faces, The Stones and we listened to Nirvana when that came out." - Steve Gorman

Oczywiście wyciąłem z kontekstu i nie chcę przez to niczego udowadniać, ale może to ciekawe w kontekście wątków, które wczesniej zostały poruszone.
Awatar użytkownika
posener
bluespatronize
bluespatronize

Postautor: posener » czerwca 4, 2012, 9:24 am

Specjalnie nie trzeba się wysilić:
LUDWIG HQ: Who are you major drumming and musical influences?Steve Gorman: I love rock n roll music because of the Beatles and I love drumming because of Ringo Starr and John Bonham. As a kid, I was a complete Beatles freak (as opposed to now, where I am an 'aficionado') and Ringo's drumming represents every primary building block in my drumming. I didn't get my first kit until I was 21, but I had spent years and years playing in my head and everything came from Ringo. In my first year of drumming, every fill I played came from "A Day In The Life" and every beat was the "Sgt. Pepper's Reprise" beat. That still swings like nothing else to me.

I got that first kit in March of 1987, and that was just as I was listening to Led Zeppelin for the first time. So I quickly became obsessed with those records at the same time I was trying to learn how to play. It sounds weird to say, but Bonham's drumming always made perfect sense to me. Not that I could do any of it on any level, but I felt connected to him immediately. Again, going back to the spirit of the thing...he played (to my ears) like a guy who had just picked up the sticks for the first time but just so happened to have all the chops you could ever want. His drumming was so exuberant and I took great inspiration from it. I didn't understand anything about how it was recorded or mixed...I just knew that drums WERE SUPPOSED TO SOUND just like his did.
Ringo and Bonham had infallible taste and they both made the right choices every single time. Bastards."

To dla tych, którym ktoś musi powiedzieć. Mi to jest niepotrzebne, bo ja to słyszę.
Awatar użytkownika
posener
bluespatronize
bluespatronize

Postautor: posener » czerwca 4, 2012, 9:47 am

Awatar użytkownika
posener
bluespatronize
bluespatronize

Postautor: Sergiusz » czerwca 4, 2012, 10:39 am

Sergiusz
Sergiusz
bluespatronize
bluespatronize

Postautor: posener » czerwca 4, 2012, 11:19 am

Awatar użytkownika
posener
bluespatronize
bluespatronize

Postautor: Sergiusz » czerwca 4, 2012, 12:33 pm

Sergiusz
Sergiusz
bluespatronize
bluespatronize

Postautor: Cold Lady » czerwca 4, 2012, 4:32 pm

Awatar użytkownika
Cold Lady
bluespatronize
bluespatronize

Postautor: Sergiusz » czerwca 4, 2012, 4:36 pm

Sergiusz
Sergiusz
bluespatronize
bluespatronize

Postautor: Cold Lady » czerwca 4, 2012, 4:42 pm

Awatar użytkownika
Cold Lady
bluespatronize
bluespatronize

Postautor: posener » czerwca 4, 2012, 5:05 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D

A właściwie to czemu dziecinada? Wydaje mi się, że można się przy okazji takiej dziecinady czegoś dowiedzieć o zespole. Chociaż nic nie zastąpi słuchania.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIt-fHSe_nA

To se ne vrati, ale TAKICH Crowes'ów chciałbym jeszcze zobaczyć na żywo. Totalny odlot gwarantowany.
Awatar użytkownika
posener
bluespatronize
bluespatronize

Postautor: Sergiusz » czerwca 4, 2012, 10:32 pm

Sergiusz
Sergiusz
bluespatronize
bluespatronize

Poprzednia

nowoczesne kuchnie tarnowskie góry piekary śląskie będzin świętochłowice zawiercie knurów mikołów czeladź myszków czerwionka leszczyny lubliniec łaziska górne bieruń

Wróć do Nowe płyty, zapowiedzi wydawnicze