GOV'T MULE - Palladium Club, Warsaw, Poland 2006/07/12 [AUD]

czyli: muzyka, filmy, zdjęcia

Moderator: mods

GOV'T MULE - Palladium Club, Warsaw, Poland 2006/07/12 [AUD]

Postautor: bluesman1 » lipca 4, 2010, 10:18 am

Moja osobista rejestracja pierwszego koncertu Gov't Mule w Polsce, ktory mial miejsce w klubie Palladium w Warszawie, w dn. 12 lipca 2006 r.

http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/details ... p&id=35377

Artist: GOV'T MULE
Venue: PALLADIUM CLUB, WARSAW, POLAND
Date: July 12th, 2006 [ 12-07-2006 ]
Lineage: Sony HF 90 Type I cassette & PDM FE 90 Type I cassette>Phillips AQ6345 tape recorder w/mic built-in>Yamaha KX-380 Tape Recorder>Bespeco Cables>PC>Adobe Audition 1.5 @ WAV 48/32>Adobe Audition 1.5 @ channel balanced>Adobe Audition 1.5 using Waves plug-ins @ dehissed/equalized/declicked>Adobe Audition 1.5 @ WAV 44/16>EAC v0.99 prebeta5 @ tracking
Taper: BLUESMAN1

CD1: [ 72:38 ]
1. Introduction
2. Blindman In The Dark
3. Mr. Man
4. Lay Your Burden Down
5. Streamline Woman
6. Rocking Horse >>
7. Birth Of The Mule
8. Dolphineus >>
9. Painted Silver Light
10. Slackjaw Jezebel
11. Throazin Shuffle

CD2: [ 59:14 ]
1. Lola Leave Your Light On (cut) >>
2. Livin' Lovin' Maid (She's Just A Woman)
3. Brand New Angel
4. Bad Little Doggie >>
5. Drums Solo (cut) >>
6. Warsaw Jamski >>
7. Beautifully Broken >>
8. Mule (<< Who Do You Love) >>
9. Soulshine

CD3: [ 27:01 ]
1. Stage Announcements
2. Going To Warsaw Blues (<< Let It Rock) >>
3. Champagne & Reefer >>
4. 32-30 Blues (<< Loser)

Taped on cheap tape recorder, recorded somewhere in the middle of the actual floor. Before as it happened, I realized that in Poland not so many people are able to brought their own equipment so I decided to put my own recorder and do my best to immortalize one of the brightest moments in the history of live music.

The quality isn't greatest but still very enjoyable I think, especially as it comes for 2nd set and all the encores, where I moved much close to the PA system speakers to improve the sound. The tape starts off a hair muffled and distant but improves significantly after first few songs, also has some distortion at the bottom end. The acoustics were not the best though and that caused at least partially of only average quality during most of the 1st set and the beginning of 2nd. There are few cuts that were rather easy to splice, using any of nowadays software.

This is Gov't Mule's first ever visit in Poland and concert was much anticipated - lot of screaming and yelling from histeric fans, waiting for years to get an occasion watching and listening todays best rock n roll band in the world! I also remember it was very, very hot night and the band was tired, literally wringed their towels after every song but after few minutes of continuous roaring from the audience, all the members decided to perform a special mini-set as final encore.

-------------

PLEASE DO NOT SELL THIS RECORDING!
PLEASE DO NOT CONVERT THIS TO MP3 OR OTHER SHITTY FORMAT!
PLEASE SUPPORT THE PERFORMERS BUYING THEIR OFFICIAL CATALOGUE!
Awatar użytkownika
bluesman1
blueslover
blueslover

nowoczesne kuchnie tarnowskie góry piekary śląskie będzin świętochłowice zawiercie knurów mikołów czeladź myszków czerwionka leszczyny lubliniec łaziska górne bieruń

Wróć do Multimedia